Powered By Blogger

Saturday 22 October 2011

Two movies from 730pm till 1200am.

  Saturday is my favourite day because I can watch mvie in cinema...I love to watch movie because it will make me to forget the hectic weekdays that I have been through....By watching movie, I can relax myself and at the same time, spend some quality time with the person I trusted the most....However, this saturday I managed to watch two emotional movies which are related to fatherhood....I love my dad because he is my Hero..I know he loves me so much and he is willing to give up anything for me...Love you dad....Honestly, I was emotional when I was watching these two movies in cinema....Thanks you so much for accompanying me to watch movies most of the saturdays......You are the best!!!
( Reel Steel 10pm till 12am)
                                                               (730pm till 9pm)




1 comment:

  1. I used to watch Lion King with my dad when I was a little girl. Brother~你好幸福唷!:D

    ReplyDelete