Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 October 2011

A life with cancer

My dream was destroyed by IT….
     It all happened when I was 26 years old….I was admitted into hospital because I was  caughing blood in the class…Until today,I am still working as teacher in a secondary school and I am spending my remaining years in school with my beloved students, my family and my brother..if without them, I would not alive…..
     It was mid of  April ….when I was teaching as usual ,I could taste blood in my mouth..i just ignored it but when I started to caugh, I still remember the reactions of the students, they were stunt and speeachless because my white shirt was full of blood stains and then I blacked out.. When I woke up at night, I could not remember where I was for a moment…When I looked around me, I was shocked to see nurses and doctor were standing by my bed…Only then I realized I was not at home, instead I was in Hospital… The first thing came into  my mind …I am worried about my parents because they are not suppose to worry about me at this age…They are old and I am the one who is suppose to look after them…..but I failed to do so….. I had my second seizure in the hospital which I did not remember having seizure but I just  blacked out…and  the only concern of doctor is seizure is unpredictable and many cancer patients died not because of cancer but seizures…

No comments:

Post a Comment