Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 October 2011

Bone Marrow Biopsy 14/11/2011

 14/10/2011 ( 3am in the morning) I was awakened by mom and then only I realised there was a small pool of blood on my bed..my parents rushed me to the hospital.. My dad was speeding to the hospital while I enjoyed the scenary on the way to hospital. Well, Doctor was called immediately and I was examined ..I was discharged at 6 am and on my way backhome,  I started to vomit again then I was rushed to the hospital again..My mom called the school to tell them I would be on MC and I was in hospital till 12pm.. I was so worried that I might die today but luckily I am saved by ANGEL..but when doctor told me that I have to go through the second BONE MARROW BIOPSY...I was scared... Although it would be my second time to go through BONE MARROW BIOPSY , strangely I felt  extremely lonely this time..I was not as strong as the first time and I asked doctor to gave me an injection to numb the area before the procedure continued.. I am really getting weaker le...I must stay strong because nobody can help me and I have to continue this journey by myself...

2 comments:

  1. You enjoyed the scenery? Wow...can still enjoy ar? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong bro. Your still have plenty of time on earth. I am sure He will let you dwell longer. :)

    ReplyDelete