Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 October 2011

First week of October 2010...

    It all happened after my first visit to the Hospital....I was worried when my dad and I had to wait in the doctor's room...at that time, Doctor was having a stern face when he flipped through my report then he was in silence for few seconds...The first question came out from his mouth was...so young and you have cancer...When I heard the word Cancer, it felt like thousands of needles piercing through my heart...My dad kept quiet the whole time. Soon after we left the room,  dad was crying like a small boy and it was the first time I saw my dad crying...at that moment, everything passed by us was in slow motion....I was unable to open my mouth to comfort my dad ..he was crying the whole way until we reached home. He warned me not to tell Mom......
               

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you father felt...it happened to me too...when they told me about my mum being "invaded" by this develish plague. :(

    ReplyDelete