Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 October 2011

A suprise gift that is given to me when I am in my deepest pain.....

  Well.....Have a look at the surprise gift that is given to me in my deepest pain...It comes in a package of four...Each of them have their own characteristics and it is fun when they are around me.....The pretty lady is Tanya, the boy with blue shirt is Jonas...The mature guy with black shirt is Daniel Ma and the guy with white shirt is Seth...They are angels that is send to me by God..I know it sounded creepy or weird to some of you but let me tell you the story....


I need time to write my story with them and everytime I want to reflect back.....I was unable to focus beacuse I miss them so much and time with them is unforgettable yet hard to describe.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment