Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 19 October 2011

My "Devils"

  This week will be the last week for me to teach in classroom since my "devils"will sit for exam next week.. During their exam, I will be in Seremban and will not be  able to see them until 1st November 2011....Never in their life they are so attentive during the lesson when they know that they will not have form teacher till November.. I told them today so they are worried for me but they also know that if they do well in UEC it will be my best medicine..hahahaaha I never think that I can use my sickness as "sword" to force them study well.....
    I have learnt not to give up. This is because the "devils"  taught me not give up although it was too late. They keep continue fighting which encourage me to be braver...Being their form teacher required me to be optimistic all the time....they have done so much for me so it is my time to pay back what I owed them..J3 Yi...you guys rock and I love you all so much...No matters what happens, we will always have each others...and hope to see all the boys wear long pants and girls wear skirts next year....I am proud of you all...another two weeks I have to face a new challenge and with all your wishes...I will go through this process happily...... everyone needs to be loved so show your loves to your beloved one immediately.....I will hug each of them tomorrow to wish them all the best...

1 comment:

  1. Aww....how sweet. I am sure they are going to miss you while you are away. :)

    ReplyDelete