Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 October 2011

A bowl of noodle...

     Today I  nearly wasted a bowl of noodle bec I did not have the appetite to eat it... ( It happened last Friday when I had McD with Christopher in Fajar MCdonald. Christopher tried to stop me but I manged to manipulate him. I had coke, nuggets, fried chicken and ice-cream. Soon after the meal, I was vomiting the whole day and had a terrible back pain which I knew that it would be the consequence if I try to take these food.. and I face the music Friday and Saturday..) although I was very hungry but when I see it, I feel like vomiting and Luckily Chris and lee kiat were there to finish it up the bowl of noodle for me...If this is the feeling that I have to go through during chemo, I would rather give up eating...according to many books, those who went through chemo will continue to vomit and their passions toward food is 0%...those who like to ask me think positively ( Yeah, I can lose weight) and those who really know and care for me, you will know that I am suffering and I am in pain. I love cake, ice-cream, fried chicken,waffle, burger,coke, nuggets, desserts and fried noodle but now,  I can  only eat is vegetables, stew pork ( not every day) and fruits most of the time. What a wonderful Life I have now
                       

3 comments:

  1. Come~let's go makan again...ok...you know I was kidding. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time with your at a great place. Good time, great place~at MacDonalds. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then again...I feel terribly bad for causing you so much pain and agony...and not to mention the bass-ful of music...after indulging those delicious nuggets, spicy fried chicken, salty fries, gassy coke and of course sundae with you. I feel so guilty. :(

    ReplyDelete