Powered By Blogger

Sunday 9 October 2011

ANGER

   People around me always ask me to think positively then I will be fine. If you were me, would you be annoyed when people keep on asking you to think positively....I want to be healthy too...I want to be free from this evil spirit ...but I have no choice but to share my life with it..and It tortures me every night...the only good thing that it brings to my life is I have started to eat healthy food..My Life sucks and full of depressions...I am anxiety all the time because I do not know what will happen next and whether I am ready to face it!!!!!!!!!!!.......I have so much to do in the world but you gave me an expiry date so soon....

              I have not seen my brother graduate and nephew and niece go to school.....I want to have my own child and family....I want to grow old...I want.........there are so mant things that I wanted to do in my life and now I have to go Chemo??????what you want from me???/


                         

1 comment:

  1. You are already facing it bro. Yes...we are not in your shoes...so it is rather foolish for us to to give you advice right? :(

    All I can say is stay strong and take it one step at a time.

    ReplyDelete