Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Princesses

Rapunzel
   Well I have been waiting for disney to make a movie about rapunzel for so many years..After so many years of waiting, It came out in year 2010 and I love rapunzel so much and I have watched the movie in cinemas three times in two weeks...She has become my favourite disney princess but...I love Pocahontas too...can you see the similarity between both of them and why I love them?



 I love them because both of them are willing to take the risk that the world offered to them and they are brave although people around them despite them for being odd however the main reason why I like them both is that they have long flowing hair...^ ^ I love lady with long hair.
       Although it was a sad ending for Pocahontas but not in the story of Rapunzel...too bad her hair was cut short in the end. After watching these movies, it encourages me to be brave and miracle does happen when you believe. After much discussions with my family members and my brother, I have decided to go for Chemo and he asked me to listen to this song...I love this song so much and it is damn meaningful. As to Christopher, I love disney Princesses...so do you? Am I right?

 I see the light, have you seen it?

1 comment: